Watch water resistance is strictly tested as per the various points of standards ISO 22810 or ISO 6425. Other tests are also applicable.
- Water resistance test for water resistant watches as per ISO 22810 (NIHS 92-20)
- Water resistance test for diving watches as per ISO 6425 (NIHS 92-11); maximum depth 1300 m.
- Condensation test (water droplet, Revelator)
- Water overpressure test (up to 160 bar)
- Air tightness test (deformation, differential pressure, Mariotte meter)
- Safety valve operating check (professional diving watches)